It is recommended that enough Solar Sun Rings be purchased to cover about 75% of your pool. Solar Sun Rings can be used in chlorine or saltwater pools and in ground and above ground pools.
- Reduces Water Loss
- Reduces Chemical Usage
- Easy to Clean
- Keeps Your Pool Healthy
- Solar heating during the day & Thermal blanket effect to retain heat at night
- Easy break apart prevents entrapment in accidental falls
- Compatible with automatic pool cleaners
- Unaffected by salt or chlorine systems
- Encapsulated magnets hold rings together for rafting effect
All Solar Sun Rings are 60" in diameter.
To find out how many Solar Sun Rings are needed for your pool, use the quantity calculator located here.
Part Numbers: SSRP, SSR, SSR-1