|Aquastar 8in. Retrofit Hockey Puck Sumpless Suction Outlet Cover|
For single or multiple drain use in existing frames and sumps
Floor/wall: 224 GPM at 6.3 fps
Floor/wall: 74.3 GPM at 1.5 fps
No sump required
15.8 square inch opening
Three sets of different stainless steel screws
Manufactured from superior UV-resistant engineered polymers
Easily and safely retrofits most brands’ existing 8" frames and sumps that the 8HPxxx does not fit
Patent-pending Flow-Star® technology
Meets or exceeds NSF 50/ASME/ANSI A112.19.8a-2008 national standards and ASTM G154 UV testing
Listed with IAPMO R&T
Trademarked VGB compliance button easily identifies VGB 2008 compliant cover from on deck and underwater
- 6HP, 8HP & R8HP MAX Flow is 224 gpm allowed for both floor and wall with 2"or greater pipe sizes
- When 1.5" pipe size is used, max flow rate allowed for the 6hp, 8hp & r8hp is 177 gpm and 122 gpm for floor and wall respectively
- 4HP max flow is 56 gpm allowed only for wall applications
- 4SPA is for use in self-contained, factory-manufactured portable spas and hot tubs only and for multiple drain use only. Flow rate above is for two suction outlets.
- No sump is required. Aquastar's "Sumpless series" are designed and tested for safe flush-mount installations to tile, fiberglass, Acrylic, vinyl and steel as well as plaster, pebble, concrete, etc.
- ABS bulkhead adapter fitting must be securely attached to plumbing with proper glue. Use abs to PVC transitional glues (such as: Oatey ® Weld-on ® and other green NSF glues)
- DO NOT use clear, "hot", "blue" or any fast set glues with any AquaStar pool products
- Especially when retro-fitting, extra secure installations can be obtained by applying wet and dry epoxy, silicone, etc. to underside of base plates.
- After installation of bulkhead adapter fittings, if a gap exists between pool finish and base of cover it must be filled in with a 2-part epoxy to avoid finger or other entrapment.